Saturday, February 27, 2010

Tigers - The Chinese Zodiac - by Crymsyn Hart

What is there to say about them?

They are strong, highly adaptable felines. One of the four large cats that walk they earth, they are easily recognizable by their deep russet orange color and black stripes.


Their powerful muscles bunch when getting ready to spring and they can take down their prey in one swipe of a massive paw. They can go it alone or in a group. However, they are natural born leaders.
 
According to Chinese Astrology, this year is the year of the Tiger.

Tigers are extremely charming and fun to be around. However they are super focused on their own ambitions.


They will fight tooth and nail if the cause is good. Super hotties with raw sex appeal. (I know I want my hero to be one. I can already hear the growl rumbling in his chest. It all depends on which spot I choose to stroke to make him purr. Meow!)

I'm sure that many will agree with me, when I say that tigers are the most intense of the other signs. You might want to take them in moderation only because they have excellent ways of channeling their energy. If they haven't quite mastered this feat, I would give a word of caution. Tigers have fast mood swings so intensity comes with the package. If you don't know what to expect, hold on and enjoy the ride.


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home