Thursday, April 29, 2010

Which Paranormal Romance Villian is after YOU...

1 How would you describe yourself?
a) soft and gooey (like a marshmallow)
b) tough but compassionate
c) hard as nails (inside and out)
 
2 If you had to be trapped in a castle with a paranormal being which would you choose?
a) Is a butterfly paranormal?
b) Vampire
c) Shape-shifting Demon
 
3 If you were a paranormal being what would you be?
a) Fairy
b) witch
c) Harpy
 
4 Diet of choice...
a) I don't need to eat I'm going to live forever anyway
b) Rare steak
c) Blood
 
5 I could give up alot but don't ask me to give up
A) chocolate
B) my love of silver jewelry
c) sunlight
 
6 Hey I'm tough but don't ask me to
A) run at all
B) run a mile
c) oh I can do it all
 
Add up your score
A=1pt
B=2pts
C=4 pts

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I got a witch. But I am totally ok with that as long as it's a hot sexy witch!

April 30, 2010 at 6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home